Sunday, September 5, 2010

September day

Sometimes, we just can't find what we're looking for and that's ok. Maybe we just need to create it ourselves. I'm creating this blog for me, but, if so inclined feel free to join in, the more the merrier.

I was searching online for a month of menus that are primarily vegetarian, and although I found some, they weren't big on using what is available fresh and usually on sale. I also do want to have some meat protein meals, and use antibiotic/hormone free meats.

Truthfully, doing a full month of meals at one time is going to take some work. We'll see about that in a few months maybe. Right now, I'm working on a week at a time.

Oh, yeah, don't expect this to be perfect and don't expect perfection from me either. I'm a work in progress. I'll screw up, which means I'll be using language that some might find offensive from time to time, as well as there will be other topics, rants, bragging, and outbursts popping up beside food. If you can't deal, then don't. But, seriously,I don't want to hear the lectures about it.

So, this being the first day of the first full week of September 2010 I begin "It's A Good Thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment