Monday, December 31, 2012



Resolve!
My friend, Michele just posted on Facebook that she is looking for Peace and Happiness in 2013. I am going to assume that Facebook will be loaded with many resolutions throughout today and tomorrow.
Ring in the New Year!



I don't make resolutions.  I set goals.  We all should. This year I'll be SMART. Actually, I'll be using S.M.A.R.T.

Specific: Be clear. Be concise. Be exact.
Measurable:
 
Goals are set by increments.  Goals are more easily achieved when set in bite size portions.
Accountable: Have a friend keep you on track. Keep a journal. Be honest with yourself. Seek advice of  others.
Realistic: Be realistic in your goals.  Goals that are set realistically with clarity and measured in increments that are obtainable. Keep it real.
Time-targets:  The goals you set need to be set with times and targets. Mark them on the calendar! Celebrate them!

It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see. 
Winston Churchill 
 http://www.brainyquote.com


No comments:

Post a Comment